Join the Education Foundation of Palm Beach County and help ensure local Palm Beach County students and teachers have access to essential supplies to engage in fun learning opportunities and develop habits to be ready to learn throughout the academic year.
- According to the U. S. Department of Education, 94% of public-school teachers nationwide spend their own money on classroom supplies without reimbursement.
- Palm Beach County teachers reported via self-survey:
- Spending an average of over $800 annually per teacher prior to shopping at Red Apple Supplies.
- 84% of students learned in a more equitable classroom environment due to access to essential resources from EFPBC’s Red Apple Supplies program.
- Since opening the doors to Red Apple Supplies in 2016, nearly 5.5 million dollars has been distributed in free school supplies to teachers and students throughout Palm Beach County.
- In August 2023, 34 companies, 482 volunteers, and 1,351 hours have been recorded packing over 23,000 backpacks and school supplies for 39 schools throughout Palm Beach County.
Individuals, companies and organizations partner with friends, co-workers, neighbors, classmates and family to raise awareness and funds for students and teachers in Palm Beach County.
Engage in a fun and memorable team building experience by volunteering at Red Apple Supplies to provide a hands-on way for individuals and companies to connect with local schools and teachers.
EFPBC will provide a School Supply Drive Toolkit which includes helpful tips for employees to participate in a company-wide or team-style school supply drive for the district’s highest-need students and schools.