- This event has passed.
Excellence is the HEART of Operations
9/26/2022 | 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
About the Event
Join us for the first annual Operational Excellence Symposium featuring Best Practices in the areas of Customer Service and Responsiveness, Recruitment and Retention, Safety and Security and Leadership.
This symposium will engage 125 employees, specialist level and higher, from the District’s Operations Division and the vendors who serve them.
Since “Excellence is the HEART of Operations,” attendees can expect to learn about the “WHY” behind what we do and how we build and leverage strong relationships internally and externally to deliver the best possible service to the students we serve!
Topics for the symposium include:
- School Design & Construction Best Practices Roundtable
- Mastering the District’s Technology Tools
- Customer Focus & Responsiveness: Moving through Supply Chain Challenges
- Achieving Excellence in Customer Service: Continuous Improvement Strategies
- Safety & Security: The WHY Behind District Protocols
- “The Power of Words” (Recognition / Strength Centered Feedback)
For questions about the symposium contact JeannineRizzo at (561) 882-1904 or email email@example.com
Check out the sponsorship opportunities by clicking here!
To become a sponsor, contact Angel at 352-284-7228 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org