Volunteering with the Education Foundation of Palm Beach County gives you a chance to make a difference in the lives of today’s students as they grow to become tomorrow’s leaders.
Group and individual volunteers are needed and appreciated by the Education Foundation. Whether you want to volunteer one time or you who wish to volunteer on a regular basis or as a team building experience, there are volunteer opportunities available for you. Volunteers must be at least 16 years old and have reliable transportation to/from volunteer locations.
Won’t you join us?
For more information, Click Volunteer Opportunities and sign up today.
Special thanks to these amazing team volunteers for assisting the Education Foundation in serving students throughout Palm Beach County:
- American Medical Response (AMR)
- Antares International Group
- Bank of America
- BNY Mellon Wealth Management
- The Breakers
- Commissioner Kerner’s Office
- Commissioner McKinlay’s Office
- Florida International University (FIU)
- Florida Power & Light
- Highridge Family Center
- Jewish Federation of Palm Beach County
- Junior League of the Palm Beaches
- JP Morgan Chase
- KAST Construction
- LRP Publication
- NAI / Merin Hunter Codman
- Ocwen Financial
- Office Depot
- Palm Beach County Board of Commissioners
- Palm Beach County Office of Community Revitalization
- Palm Beach County Parks and Recreation
- Palm Beach County Purchasing
- Palm Beach County Youth Services Dept.
- Palm Beach County Community Services
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- Palm Beach State College
- PurePoint Financial
- The Weitz Company
- Velocity Community Credit Union
- Wells Fargo